A: Absolutely!

A: Perth Northern suburbs 
Quinns rocks, Butler, Clarkson, Mindarie, Ridgewood, Merriwa, Jindalee, Alkimos, Burns Beach, Kinross, Carramar and Yanchep

A: If it is your blocked kitchen drain, it is most likely a long-term build-up of fat and grease. If you have a blocked toilet or main drain it could be excess paper, wipes, or tree roots.

A: It could be a worn washer or cartridge but for a more comprehensive fix a reseat of the tap seating may be required.

A: Inspect your pipes

If there’s a lot of rust and lime depositing on them, this may indicate a leak has started or is just about to. If that’s the case in your home, the quicker solution would be to contact one of our specialists, to address the problem. By performing such a simple and regular inspection you could stop a small problem before it turns into a large and expensive one.

All in all, leaking pipes can damage floors and belongings and become much more costly than if the problem was detected early.

A: Yes, if all conditions are met and are in line with claim criteria. We can complete an online application for you.